Version 16.6.0 was released 16th of March, 2023.
* Expanding your transaction view
You will find the transaction view inside the individual item number or customer, and it is precisely this view that we have improved.
We have expanded your options in the transaction view so that it is possible to;
1) Group on more than one parameter
2) Select columns on and off
3) Slice on whatever you want to see
4) Download the content to Excel
* Diffview is now spot on and does not show errors when repeatedly pressing back and forth.
* It is now clear that you are in Edit mode when you change in diff-view, and the view you change to is saved for good when you save.
* This new feature makes it possible for you to copy your checklists and change the checklist filters on an already existing checklist. Therefore, you can set up several checklists more quickly if, for example, you want to make the same checklist but for several different countries, item numbers or stores.
You will find the copy button with the name "Copy this checklist" in the dropdown menu to the right of your checklist. In the same place, you can press "Edit Checklist" and change the checklist filter here.
* It is now possible to correct the filter the checklist is based on while in the checklist.
* Setup at the top of your report has become a single "page" instead of two different pages, which changes how to choose which "views" each user can see and how to change the name and description of a report.
* Writing your own text for the Matrix view description from M2 is now possible. It is a great idea if the text it writes is gibberish or you have special wishes for wording.
* In "All-data" in the transaction view, you can now enter Edit mode and change settings directly in the Cloud.
* In "master data" in the transaction view, you can now enter Edit mode and change the setup directly in the Cloud.