You get an overview of action areas and progress by clicking Checklist in the menu.
The overview shows your Checklists. You can filter your organisation's checklists by name or who was made. On the right, you will find a search field. You'll find the full version here:
Under the filter, you will find the table that shows all checklists. The column contains the following Checklists:
- Date of last activity
- To whom the Checklist has been assigned
- The creator of the Checklist
- A field that describes when the data has been updated
Press the checklist's name or status if you want to see the checklist.
Edit your checklists
On the far right, you will find a dropdown menu which looks like this:
Here you can:
- Assign: Assign the checklist to a person in your organisation.
- Edit: Changes the name, filters and limit for the checklist.
- Change author: Make someone else the owner of the checklist.
- Change Layout: Here, you change the layout of the checklist. (read more here)
- Copy this checklist: Copy the checklist.
- Delete: Deletes the checklist.
You can change several at once. Press the box next to the checklist name to mark which checklists you want to change.
Once you have chosen your checklists, you can:
- Assign multiple checklists to one person
- Change the layout of various checklists
- Change the author on several checklists
- Delete multiple checklists
See how here: