Use the movement reports to monitor critical leaps between ABC categories. Identify products which was AA last month but now have changed ABC category.
Example: AA-products that declines quickly
- Choose "New movement report"
First: Choose which ABC categorizations to compare, we recommend "last month ABC" (left) and "current ABC" (right)
- Choose the "start" category to your right. Eg AA
- Choose the current category, eg. AC, BC, CB and CC
- Click "Add". --> The criteria is shown in the lower part of the pop up
- Click "Next"
- The report opens as a click report, arrange and hide columns
- Save the report