Reports is one of the most important features in ABC Analyzer, along with dataslicers.
You can create and edit reports on the fly. Often you want to save 1 - 6 reports for easy access. All saved reports are visible on the right (see below). If you haven't saved any reports the view will be empty.
Each time you update your data your reports automatically update. Save a report with ”Top 10 dead products”, and you’ll get an updated list each month/day depending on your update frequency.
Create a new report
- Use dataslicers to dive into data and identify a list of products you wish to save
- From "Overview" or "KPI" click the number inside the ABC category you want to save
- Now you've got a click report
- Setup the columns. Often less than 10 columns are appropriate. Right-click inside the grid or use the cogwheel to the left (see the screenshot below) to hide or lock columns
- Click “Save”
- Pro-tip 1: Begin by hiding all columns, then choose which columns you want to see. The columns will appear in the order you choose them
- Pro-tip 2: "Pull" at the columns’ headings to change the order
Report slicer: Click a report (it turns blue) and is displayed in all tabs in ABC Analyzer. For additional speed, combine reports and dataslicers.
Edit a report
- Click the report icon on the right (below)
- Select the desired report, click edit
- The report will open in a window similar to the "click report window"
- Save when done (click save it both pop op's!)
To change the order of the reports, add a number to the report name. E.g. "Top 10 Dead" becomes "1. Top 10 Dead".