Did you add new columns to your data set? Here's how to update your ABC analysis and/or template.
Please notice: New data columns must always be positioned at the far right in your data file.
If the new columns are placed in the middle you have to rebuild the entire analysis/template from scratch.
New data = error warning for all ABC Analyzer and Viewer users
When your data set changes (and expands with new columns) you and your colleagues will receive an error message in ABC Analyzer and Viewer. All viewer users will not be able to open project files and template before the setup is updated. Therefore: Update your project file and / or template
Update a project file/template
- Open the project file/template with an old data set that matchs the data definition. E.g. last week's data
- Go to "Current project" and select "Edit data setup" under "Update project"
- Select the new data file
- The import guide will open
- Proceed to step 3, where you define the column type for each column
- Scroll all the way to the right, locate the new columns
- Choose the appropriate type for each column
- Click "Apply"
- Save your updated project file
Working with templates? After these steps, you have one extra step Update your template