You have published your template, but now realized you need to add a report or change the parameters in your double ABC categorization.
Common reasons to update/overwrite a template
- Add a new report
- Change the parameters of your double ABC (annual)
- Your current template fails, because you've altered your data set / added extra columns. Go here
Begin by opening the existing template.
- Make all the changes
- Go to "save as template"
- From the drop down (screen shot below)
- Choose the name of the template you want to update
- ABC Analyzer will ask you if you want to "overwrite"
- Press "Yes"