Begin by creating your analysis in ABC Analyzer. Once you're satisfied with your setup, save it as a template.
- Click "Save as template" under "File" \ "Templates"
- Name your template and place it in the correct folder (emballage = packaging.)
- Double-check that the data source is correct
- Press "Publish"
First time users: If you do not have access, ABC Analyzer will ask you for your template key. How to get your template key
In the left top corner you'll see the name of your data set AND the name of your template.
Delete, rename, move and duplicate
- Click "Manage templates" under "File"
- Right-click on a template and select the desired action
Read on to learn how to update / overwrite a template