*New look for your Report overview: The overview allows you to:
- Private reports now have a new icon indicating they are locked to everyone but you.
- Multi-select and process multiple reports simultaneously.
- Slice your reports to get a more specific overview.
- Get more information on the "info-i" feature.
- Access the Favorite button directly in the overview.
- Receive a warning if your report is used in a dashboard.
- Allow your administrator to access your private reports.
*A button to create new reports is available on your front page.
*The Slice and Search function is open by default in your reports. They can still be removed by clicking the arrow at the top.
// For Administration Admins // Administration admins can change information and settings for everyone in your organization. If your organization does not have this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Access Control can be set in the Admin panel (if your organization has this feature).
*A telephone number is not mandatory when setting up or creating new users.
*The Save button is now called "Save & Close" to provide the user with confirmation that they have made a change.
*Fixed some minor bugs.