On the data grid, you will see the report in a classic spreadsheet format.
The report's data grid allows you to sort and filter, and copies data from the cloud.
Choose the correct columns
A spreadsheet must show the columns in the correct order to make sense. Use the gear icon between the blue bar and the table (see photo below, right) to choose:
- 0,0: Do you want decimals to be shown?
- Copy: Copy the first 100 items to your clipboard. Do you need more than 100 then scroll, click "load more data". If you need larger data sets, contact your ABC Administrator.
- Cogwheel: Set up visible or invisible columns and choose the order.
If you have admin rights, you can save the new column setup, otherwise the report will "reset" the next time you log out.
Data slicers are frequently used in the data grid. Use them to go from the report totals to a relevant subset.
- Green plus sign: Add new data slicers
- Fixed slicers: Your report can have fixed slicers, providing quick access to the data
Select several items using Ctrl+Click
Select different items by holding down Ctrl and clicking the items, you want. Click create checklist to make a list of the selected items. Do you want to permanently remove them from the report, you need to have Admin-rights and have the "edit"-mode activated.