Create a checklist for yourself or work on checklists in your team
From reports, you can create checklists using the big green "create checklist" button in the right-hand corner. Use checklists when you need to perform operational tasks and routine tasks that require you to look at every single item number
- Check "A-items out of stock" — have they already been ordered?
- Try to return items to the supplier
A checklist can contain 200 item numbers, but we recommend a maximum of 50. Otherwise, the task can become one that you will tend to put off.
- Click the green "create checklist" button
- Click "Save" immediately if you want a simple checklist with two categories
- TO DO: Items you need to address
- DONE: Items you have addressed
- If you need more categories: Add and name them, or use saved templates (under the dark grey folder icon on the right)
Quickly create a checklist from a report with ctrl+click
Select different items by holding down Ctrl and clicking the items, you want. Click create checklist to make a list of the selected items. Do you want to permanently remove them from the report, you need to have Admin-rights and have the "edit"-mode activated.