ABC Cloud is an online operating platform. It contains your checklists and reports.
- Reports show the latest data and trends over time. Reports are updated automatically, so you are always working with the current numbers.
- Checklists, also called action lists. Checklists are simple lists of item numbers/customers you must pay attention to. There is often a number of "actions" and categories to place the item in.
Tips. Create a shortcut to cloud.abcsoftwork.com on your desktop or add it as a bookmark so you can easily start your day in ABC Cloud.
The top menu
At the top, there are 4 menu items:
- Home shows everything that is relevant to you: Your favourite reports and checklists
- Reports shows you all your reports
- Checklists shows you all your checklists
- Under My List, you can gather items from reports that you want to pay particular attention to
- Your checklists
- The reports you have marked as favourites
The first time you log in, Home is blank — Add your most frequently used reports as favourites
In Reports, you will find all of the company's reports. I.e. all your colleagues can access the reports as long as they have access to ABC Cloud.
Watch video: Introduction to Reports (1 min. 08 sec.)
Checklists contain an overview of all the company's checklists. Not everyone has the access rights to view this menu.
In My List, you can collect items or customer numbers you want to keep a close eye on.