The report's front page gives you a quick overview: Where are my items?
The blue bar at the top shows four key ratios and offers an indication of the report's purpose.
- Below, you can see your company's ABC categorisation. This is the heart of all analyses.
- The total number of item or customer numbers in the report can be seen in the "Total" box
- Click an ABC categorisation to see what goods or customer numbers are behind the figures
You will usually move on from matrix to:
- Trend to see the development of the four blue key ratios over time
- Grid view, to see a list of items in the report