Trend shows the historical development of selected KPIs.
Trend shows you how your KPIs develop every month. You can choose to view this development as a bar chart or graph for 3-, 6- and 12-month periods. Use the search function to view the development by product group, supplier, etc.
Examine why a KPI has risen or fallen.
Use the detailed trend function if you want to see which items have affected a particular KPI.
- Which product numbers have caused an increase in stock value?
- Which customers have generated increased revenue?
- What orders have resulted in a decline in revenue?
The detailed trend button appears when you have selected the KPI.
Detailed trend shows you which items have played a role in the development of the overall KPI.
- If the KPI has risen, the green graph will display the items that have had the greatest increase.
- If the KPI has fallen, the red graph will display the items that have had the greatest decline.
You can change the month you want to compare to.
The article Select KPIs outlines how you can select and set up your Trend view according to specific KPIs.