See the development on a month-to-month basis and identify the elements that have influenced your KPIs
In the trend view, you can see the development over time.
- Click in the table at the top to view graphs showing how your key ratios develop
- Choose between line and bar charts
- Compare two KPIs by selecting the same y-axis, or split and use two (the buttons on the far right below the graph)
From overview to item number level
When you have looked at your overall data, you can go in to see what specific item or customer numbers have had an impact on your KPIs.
- Find the small button on the edge of the table.
The KPI must be marked to make the button appear. This will lead you to the detailed trend view.
Development from last month to this month
This view shows which items have caused the overall development in the KPI.
- If the trend line has risen, you will see the elements that have had the biggest increase at the top — they are in green
- If the trend line has dropped, you will see the elements that have had the biggest drop at the top — they are in red
The table shows:
- An optional text column
- Status Is the product new in the report? Is it no longer in the report, or has it been there all along?
- Last month's values
- This month's values
- The difference (use this to "flip" the graph)
You can sort any column and change the starting month, e.g. allowing you to see the trend for the year to date.
Remember, you can "flip" the graph and see the items where the difference has decreased/increased the most.
New item on the list?
Are you mainly interested in the elements that have been added to the list since last month? Under the headline, you have a row of buttons and total values.
- Use the drop-down menu and change "all" to "only newcomers"
- In the status column, only "NEW" will be shown
Items that have been removed from the list
If you are working on reports in which elements should be removed from the list, "show only dropouts" and "still on the list" are interesting filters. The three item numbers that are no longer on the list are shown below.