Edit a report using the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
You can change:
- What the report contains
- How it looks (each view can be configured)
If you cannot see the gear icon, you do not have permission to edit — contact your administrator
Click on the gear icon. When you are in "edit mode", it turns red.
A large curtain menu folds down from the top. Use it if you want to change the content of the report (otherwise, fold it up so it does not take up space)
Customise the display of KPI, Trend and Grid view
If you want to change the setup of a view, e.g. the column order in grid view, you can do it here in edit mode.
When you click on save, the new order of the columns will be saved.
To ensure the report is really good, you should ask yourself:
- Do I need all the views, or should I disable some?
- Did I select the right columns?
- Do the Pareto and Grid views have the correct sorting?
- Does my Blue KPI bar show the most important figures first (the trend is displayed by default)?