Dashboards are paticularly relevant for organisations with many decentralised stores/warehouses. Get an overview of key figures from each unit and quickly discover which need your attention and help to achieve their KPI's.
For organisations with man many stores, the number of reports in ABC Cloud can quickly become unmanageable. Use Dashboards to get a better overview of the many reports and locations.
A store benchmark gives overview of the organisation's and store's key figures.
It is made of:
- The organisation's key figures.
- Evert store's/workshop's/warehouse's key figures.
Under the blue widgets you can see detailed information.
The overview will give you the answer to:
- What is the inventory value?
- How much of it is dead/inactive per location?
- Turnover rate?
- What is the service level or Hvor høj er servicegraden / delivery performance?
- How does each location contribute to the earnings?
Overview of strategic focus areas: Inventory obsoleteness or dead stock?
Many chains of stores are struggling with inventory obsoleteness and last seasons' product ventures. Build dedicated project dashboards that focus on the current challenge and identify the stores in which the challenge is largest.
Such a Dashboard can give you the answers to:
- Is this area of focus really important? Are we making an impact on the overall KPI's of the organisation?
- Where do we see the biggest problem?
- Which stores should we work on first?
When the potential for improvement for each store is identified, it will be placed as a target on the Dashboard and be reflected in the store's red and green widgets.