In My List, you can collect items from the reports you want to keep a close eye on.
My List contains
- ID (typically the item number/customer number)
- Description, which is info from a column selected when setting up the data (e.g. product text or customer name)
- A direct link to master data for the relevant ID — the icon to the right of the ID
- The most recently added comment (comments can be added from reports, checklists, etc.).
- The time that you added it to the list
- Where the ID comes from. (only relevant if you have multiple datasets, e.g. several shops.)
Add item numbers to My List
Items on My List are green in all locations.
When an ID is added to My List, it is "green" in all reports and checklists.
In the right-hand tab, the small "pin" icon has been replaced by a larger green icon.