View transactions by item or customer in ABC Cloud
In Master Data, you can view your transactions in a new tab. Below is an example of transactions for an item number.
Transactions can be grouped, e.g.
- By invoice number
- By customer
- By customer segment (so you can see how many ‘A’ customers are buying your product)
Avoid unnecessary ERP lookups
With transactions in ABC Cloud, you can save between 80-90% of your lookups in ERP. Contact your ABC consultant to set up this view.
Have my ‘A’ customers bought this ‘C’ product?
Use the transactions in ABC Cloud to see your value chain across customers.
- For products: Which ‘A’ customers have bought this product?
- For customers: Does this customer mainly buy products with a good (A), medium or low contribution margin?
The example below shows transactions for an item number. These are grouped by customer segment.
- 4 ‘A’ customers have bought the product
- 1 “Grow” customer has also purchased the product