Master Data provides an overview of the performance of an individual product or customer
Master Data can be accessed from all reports and checklists. Use it to create a quick summary of the nature and development of the item/customer over the last 12 months.
- For products: Does this item sell consistently or unpredictably? How often does the warehouse drop to 0?
- For customers: How often and how regularly does the customer buy from you?
- There is a coloured bar at the top of the Master Data screen. It shows the trend in ABC codes over the last 12 months. Use it to track the PLC curve for the product or customer lifecycle.
- Graph: Shows selected KPIs over the last 12 months.
- The selected KPIs are to the right of the graph. The arrow indicates the change from last month. If you want to view other KPIs, please contact ABC at email@example.com
- Comments and relationships: There are two icons at the top right. Here you will find all the comments and information about the reports and checklists that the product/customer appears in.
Transactions, customer accounts and an overview of multiple warehouses
Master Data has a number of special views that can be selected depending on the information that you or your company need to see.
- Transactions: View transactions directly in ABC Cloud instead of going into ERP.
- Which customers are buying this product? Transactions can be grouped so you can see which customers are buying the product and whether they are ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ customers.
- Customer accounts: Calculate and display profitability by customer. This view can also be set up by product or supplier.
- Overview of multiple warehouses/stores:Do you have the same item numbers in multiple locations? See how they are performing in each location.