Stock Balance in ABC Cloud can show you how much stock you have across locations.
- Where do you have too much stock of a particular item?
- Where do you have too little?
With this knowledge, you can choose whether to:
- Move items from one warehouse to another.
- Call items back to the central warehouse or send more out.
- Replenish local warehouses directly from the supplier
Structure of Stock Balance
The view has two tables
- On the left: Which warehouse has too much stock? This shows the exact number of items you have in stock and can therefore move.
- On the right: Which warehouses have too little stock?
You can quickly see whether the item can be moved, or whether there is generally “too much of it”.
The name of the warehouse/store you are viewing is at the top left: “43 Kolding”
In the table:
- Kolding has 212 excess items in stock.
- Vejle, Fredericia etc., as shown below, also have excess stock.
- Birkerød is the only warehouse that does not have this item.