The Checklist menu gives you an overview of action areas and progress.
Your personal Checklists are displayed in the overview. Remove the filter at the top if you wish to see all Checklists in the whole organisation.
The blue bar shows you:
- Active Checklists.
- Checklists marked ‘Complete’.
- Checklists that have not started yet.
- Checklists that have missed their deadline.
- Archived Checklists.
The table below the blue bar shows individual Checklists:
- Who the Checklist has been assigned to.
- The green bar shows how many items have been moved out of the TO-DO category.
- Creation date.
- Who created the Checklist.
Press the View button to view the Checklist.