You may already be familiar with the filter function in Microsoft Excel. The search & filter function in ABC Cloud works in the exact same way.
You can choose to either use the filter option that the administrator has set up for you, or add a filter using the green ‘X’.
Examples of searches:
- Customer- or supplier ID, or item number.
- Groups, e.g. customer, supplier or product groups.
- Responsibility, e.g. salesperson, buyer or category manager.
No matter what view you are in, you can always use the search & filter function.
- See how the item numbers for a supplier are distributed under Matrix.
- See the development of your KPIs by customer or supplier under Trend.
- See the list of customers for a specific salesperson under Grid.