You can use different password policies and two-factor authentication in ABC Cloud.
The company can choose to set up requirements for the users' passwords.
- Low security. No password requirements
- Medium security. 8 characters that must contain two out of three types (letters, symbols and digits)
- High security. 12 characters that must contain one or more letters, symbols and digits.
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
We recommend using the Microsoft Authenticator app, which you install on your mobile phone.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download the app for Apple or Android phones.
- Go to Settings in ABC Cloud.
- Under the menu item Two-factor authentication, select "Enable 2FA".
- Open the app and scan the code that appears behind the blue button.
Each time you log in to ABC Cloud, enter your password and the code that appears on your Microsoft Authenticator app.
Each user must activate two-factor authentication on their own. Contact email@example.com if your company requires all users to enable two-factor authentication.