Version 16 of ABC Cloud contains some fixes that make it easier to filter data, provide a better overview and make your ABC Cloud experience better.
Filtering your data has become easy and fast
- A search function has been added for quick access to exactly the filter you want for your view.
- ABC Icon in the slicer has been added to quickly access ABC Matrix related filters.
- A popup with fewer clicks increases the user experience.
Here is an example of exactly these three improvements were filtering in a product view on "Excess Inventory units" is greater than zero.
The colours from your categorization can be seen in your grid view
The example below highlights a customer example with an ABC customer segmentation.
Understand how your key figures are evolving month by month
We have added an extra table which shows the difference from the previous month to the current month.
Use the detailed trend function if you want to see which topics have affected the individual KPI, for example:
- Which item numbers are due to the stock value having increased?
- Which customers have generated increased revenue?
- Which orders have led to lost revenue?
Detailed trend is opened in a popup by clicking on the numbers in the "Since last month" table.
See everything in the Cloud here.