* There is a new help bar on the right side + a new (question mark) icon in the menu bar.
* Descriptions have appeared all the way out on the table. By an "i" icon so that the descriptions come closer to the user.
* Icons match the menu bar inside the setup, where you choose whether they are seen in the view.
* "next" and "previous" have become up-and-down arrows to give more space for the heading, also it just makes more sense to move up and down and not sideways. It gives a cleaner expression.
* When the page loads, a "thinking" animation (Loading screen) is now displayed so that incorrect numbers and/or empty pages are not displayed while the page is loading.
* If the text in the master data view is longer than there is room for, parts of the text will be "removed"/"faded out" and you have to press to see the full text if you want to copy it.
* the button "Split list" could only be pressed if you press the word. It is fixed.
* An error occurred when assigning reports to other users, it is fixed now.
* 0 is no longer the number when you start on a number slicer.
* Scrolling is fixed so it looks good.
See it in ABC Cloud here.