* Now you can correct your Checklist - It has not been possible to correct a Checklist once it was created, but this issue will change in version 16.3.0. Now you can change columns, adjust top/bottom and as something completely new, a Checklist can now contain more than 200 lines, which until now has been max.
* ABC Cloud updates your data every day, but it happens that the transfer of data to our server fails. This new feature will show a red bar that will appear at the top of your reports in case of failed transfers.
* Trend view remembers your setting - Do you always look at the same KPIs in Trend view? Now you can mark your KPIs in Edit mode and save the report so that the report shows the same KPIs every time you open the report.
* New icon for your categorization - The column that indicates the categorization of the company's goods, customers, or suppliers has a new icon.
* Alphabetical Dropdown Menus in Cloud - All dropdowns will be alphabetical.
* Hide empty folders v/ Access Control - "Empty folders" are only visible if you have Permission to manage reports; otherwise, they are not visible. (You cannot create folders without that permission)
* Checklist - Pasted data fails on Assign. - When via the Checklist overview you want to Assign/Edit name/Change author, the page fails. Is fixed.
* Error in the UI for "Wrapped text" is fixed - “Wrapped” text has been a bit ugly with longer titles, but it is not anymore.
* ABC consultants are no longer available in “Assign checklists”.
* Error in UI when a Checklist contains too many categories. This issue is fixed.
* Column descriptions in the “Info popup” are gone now.
See it all in ABC Cloud here.